Sunday 28 August 2016

End of the summer, The play that goes wrong!

So tomorrow I'll be hopping on the plane back to Italy to start and hopefully finish my final year of med school. It's been a long road and after receiving this wonderful email just a few days ago I am excited for a future in the NHS and as a Doctor.


So the hopefully if I'm not to busy on the wards and in the library I will be regularly posting on my blog some hopefully interesting and educational stuff this year. My email is isntthtpleasant@gmail.com and I'm keen for any ideas or questions about the blog, also if anyone wants a free tour around Milan, just drop me a line.

On another note, I saw this play in London over the holidays and it is incredible!
http://www.theplaythatgoeswrong.com/london
It's a simple comedy all based around a play about a murder that all goes wrong and its absolutely hilarious, I was laughing from start to finish and it suitable for all ages (I took my summer school kids there).


No comments:

Post a Comment