Saturday 23 January 2016

First post the post that hurts the most

My  life at the moment seems to be centered around two places; the hospital and the gym (dont worry I study and work in hospital, I'm a fifth year medical student). Having always had the desire to write a blog and having never really had any good ideas, I finally settled on this, a combination of jiujitsu and medicine...so, my new blog.... cue fanfare.....

Armlocks and Emergency!

I hope to provide some medical advice for common jiujitsu injuries, a modgepodge of general life hacks and some stories from the emergency room, perheps even a jiujitsu lesson every now and then ha. 

Quote: credit to author Karen Lamb, hopefully it will inspire you start that project you have been putting off for so long.
(Original blog post on 1/12/2016, I moved site today)

No comments:

Post a Comment